Popular Combinations Buy as shown or customize
Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Yeon 14" Globe Pendant Item # A0166
This product is built-to-order at our Portland, Oregon factory and delivered to your door in 3-5 weeks.
Customize This Product
Small details make a big statement with our Yeon Pendant. Inspired by a 1930s design crafted from an antique Japanese fishing buoy, it combines clean lines with handblown glass for a contemporary glow that lifts the look of any room design. Like the original, designed by influential architect John Yeon for the legendary Watzek House in Portland, Oregon, our Yeon Pendant offers a trident hanging system and exposed fasteners for a detailed yet straightforward statement lighting look ideal in entryways, kitchens, dining rooms, and living spaces.
- Brass and steel fixture; blown glass shade
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- 1% of the sale price from the Yeon Pendant will go to the John Yeon Foundation, which is devoted to inspiring future acts of visionary design and conservation
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp) Shown with Filament LED T10 6W Bulb (sold separately)
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.