Blair Lever Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
Made with solid brass, the Blair Basin Lever Handle Faucet set features a streamlined lever handle design. Perfect for replacing three-hole faucet sets, this design will bring a crisp, clean look to any bathroom. Designed in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay of Brooklyn, NY for over 30 years, our Blair collection of timeless solid-brass fixtures are manufactured, assembled, and finished in Watermark's Brooklyn Factory.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Solid, lead-free brass construction
- Rejuvenation exclusive
- Contemporary lever handle design
- Includes soft-touch pop up drain in coordinating finish for sinks with overflow
- Designed for widespread (8"-16" center) sinks
- Quarter turn ceramic cartridges with lifetime guarantee
- Faucet flow rate of 1.2 GPM
- Ships directly from vendor
- Made exclusively for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.