Putman Doorbell Button
- $37 - $40
This beveled-edge, rectangular design is versatile and durable with enduring historical style. Perhaps the most popular period hardware style of the early 1900s into the 1950s, this shape was used everywhere, from tiny key escutcheons to the massive, cast-brass door hardware of many commercial buildings. Crafted in forged brass and available in several finishes, the Putman Doorbell Button provides handsome detail and durable functionality to old homes and new.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Versatile American design
- Crafted in sturdy solid brass
- Coordinate with our Putman Interior and Exterior Door Sets
- Works well with our 16 Volt doorbell chimes
- Forged brass plate and button
- Mounting hardware included
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.