Retro Square Grille Shower Drain Assembly
- $700 - $725
Complete your bath with a contemporary solid brass shower drain, available in several finishes to match our shower sets. Rare earth magnets hold the grille in place, providing a seamless and durable installation with no visible screws.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Durable solid brass grille
- Several finishes to match our bath collections
- Assembled and finished in Brooklyn, New York for Rejuvenation
- Includes adjustable head with mud guard and ABS, cast iron, or PVC body with clamping collar
- Ships directly from vendor
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.