Round Shower Grab Bar
- $489 - $599
Add function to your bath with the Round Grab Bar, which comes in a range of finishes to match your space perfectly.
Designed in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay of Brooklyn, NY for over 30 years, our collection of timeless bath fixtures are manufactured, assembled, and finished in Watermark's Brooklyn Factory.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Durable design; suitable for in-shower installation
- Several finish options for a coordinated bath
- Can be installed to meet ADA compliance
- Solid brass and stainless steel construction
- Ships directly from vendor
- Made for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.