A Brown and a White Horse Framed Reproduction Wall Art Print
This Reproduction piece features original artwork by George Hendrik Breitner (1880-1923). Breitner played a significant part in the Amsterdam Impressionism movement. His process incorporated painting outdoors to better engage with the scenery he captured in his works. Our Wall Art Collection is curated and reproduced in partnership with the Rijksmuseum. Sourced from around the globe, each piece is made using advanced printing technology faithful to the original medium—offering authentic artwork to bring history into your home. With every purchase, you’re supporting the preservation and reproduction of historic works.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Detailed Reproduction of artwork by George Hendrik Breitner
- As a Public Domain work of art, the purchase of this piece supports the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam
- Natural colored wood float frame
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Wipe clean with lightly dampened cloth as needed