Art Deco Pendant by Ruhlmann for Le Bon Marché
It's not often that we acquire artifacts of such remarkable quality and rarity as this truly extraordinary Art Deco pendant. Constructed of cast bronze with two-part holophane shades, this light was designed by Émile-Jacques Ruhlmann for the renovation of Le Bon Marché's flagship location in Paris, circa 1925. Inquire for available quantities.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Art Deco
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 26"
- Shortest Possible Length: 24"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new socket. Original finish and shade. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included