Arts & Crafts 5-Light Chandelier
- Clearance $3,449.97$5,499
Common in Four Square, Bungalow, and Mission-style homes of the early 20th century, Arts & Crafts lighting is characterized by a strong sense of balance and symmetry. For more elaborate pieces, nature-inspired embellishments, stained or opalescent art glass, or wrought-iron details added character.
The Arts & Crafts lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- Historical Style: Arts & Crafts
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
firstname.lastname@example.org proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 35"
- Shortest Possible Length: 28"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with original sockets. Great original patina. Replacement finial finished to match. Art glass shades with only one labeled Savoy. We can make only limited changes in length to this fixture due to hand made chain links and chain orientation. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included