Benson Octagonal Lever Mortise Interior Door Set
The Benson was popular from the late 1880s into the 1940s. Its rolled edge (as opposed to a beveled edge) gives it a hint of fluidity; this hard-working, versatile basic is suitable for homes of many different styles.
Coordinating doorsets and finishes unify the look of a home, but a door set's ability to open smoothly, lock snugly, and keep working are details as important, if not more, than how it looks. We make them like they used to - to last - with crisply detailed forged brass backplates and porcelain, brass, and crystal doorknobs and levers.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Versatile, classic American design adaptable to many styles of home
- Crafted in sturdy solid brass in your choice of finish
- Solid brass knobs, plates, and trim
- ADA compliant lever handles
- Mortise latch mechanisms require a rectangular hole in the door edge; professional installation recommended
- Includes strike and trim in coordinating finish
- Standard 2-3/8in backset
- Latch sets include 3-1/2in spindle for 1-3/8in thick doors
- Assembled in the USA of imported and domestic parts