Ceiling Mount Shower Arm
- $160 - $430
Transform your bath into a luxurious rain shower with our Ceiling Mount Shower Arm. Made to pair with our collections of shower heads and plumbing sets, our Shower Arm was designed in partnership with Watermark in Brooklyn, New York. Crafted from solid brass and available in several finishes and lengths.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Available in several finishes to match our bath collections
- Available in several lengths
- Assembled and finished by Watermark, Inc. in Brooklyn, New York for Rejuvenation
- Shower head sold separately
- Ships directly from vendor
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.