Corsano Culinary Kitchen Faucet Stick Handle with Button Sprayer
- $1,459 - $2,371
Our Culinary Corsano Kitchen Faucet features a polymer-braided hose and dual-function spray mode—providing quality function to any kitchen. Designed with a high-arc 360° rotating spout and one button operation for effortless cleaning and pot filling, the easy-to-clean surface withstands mineral buildup.
For our handcrafted plumbing selection, we partner with companies a lot like our own. Based in Huntington Beach, California Faucets has designed, assembled, and finished all its own parts since 1988. We worked closely with them on this collection to bring you the finest fittings available.
Details You'll Appreciate
- High-arc 360° rotating spout
- Dual-function aerated or spray mode with one button operation
- Easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup
- Available in several finishes to coordinate with the rest of your plumbing
- Complete the look with our Corsano Plumbing Collection
- Solid brass construction
- Matte Black finish offers a choice of Stainless Steel spring coils or coordinating Carbon PVD finished coils
- Satin Brass finish offers a choice of Stainless Steel spring coils or coordinating Satin Brass PVD finished coils
- Burnished Brass Uncoated finish includes Satin Brass PVD finished coils
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Max flow rate of 1.8 GPM
- Magnetic docking secures sprayhead into spout
- Quiet polymer-braided hose with rotating joint at sprayhead allows for smooth and non-binding use
- Ships directly from vendor
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Matte Black, Satin Brass: Simply wipe dry after each use with a soft dry cloth to prevent water-spotting and mineral build-up. We recommend cleaning regularly with a polish such as Faucet Brite, which contains both gentle cleansers and a fine wax coating. Alternatively, clean with mild soap and water, then apply a quality car wax or floor paste wax. We recommend avoiding all products designed to remove tarnish or rust and contain hydrochloric (bleach), hydrofluoric, or phosphoric acid or caustic agents.
- Burnished Brass Uncoated: Because Living Finishes are by nature more delicate than other finishes, the only recommended care is to keep the surface dry after each use and occasionally apply a high-quality wax such as Renaissance Wax. Apply wax sparingly and gently buff with a soft clean cloth to remove surface spots and add a protective layer to the surface. No other cleaning is necessary or recommended. Never use abrasive cloths/pads, cleaners, bleach, vinegar or solvents as these will irreversibly damage the living finish.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.