Descanso Works Hot And Cold Water Dispenser With Hot Water Tank
- $1,494 - $1,993
A fresh take on industrial style, our Descanso Works Hot & Cold Water Dispenser features an insulated spout and single handle design crafted in solid brass. Brew a hot cup of tea or fill your water bottle with cool water in seconds. Available in several finish options.
For our handcrafted plumbing selection, we partner with companies a lot like our own. Based in Huntington Beach, California Faucets has designed, assembled, and finished all its own parts since 1988. We worked closely with them on this collection to bring you the finest fittings available.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Industrial-inspired design made from solid, lead-free brass
- Insulated body and spout to reduce heat transfer to faucet
- Self-closing handle
- Solid brass faucet trim
- Available in several finishes
- Kit includes dispenser faucet and hot water tank
- Hot water tank capacity: 5/8 gallon (2-1/2 quarts)
- Max flow rate: 1.0 gpm
- Ships directly from vendor
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Matte Black, Satin Brass: Simply wipe dry after each use with a soft dry cloth to prevent water-spotting and mineral build-up. We recommend cleaning regularly with a polish such as Faucet Brite, which contains both gentle cleansers and a fine wax coating. Alternatively, clean with mild soap and water, then apply a quality car wax or floor paste wax. We recommend avoiding all products designed to remove tarnish or rust and contain hydrochloric (bleach), hydrofluoric, or phosphoric acid or caustic agents.
- Burnished Brass Uncoated: Because Living Finishes are by nature more delicate than other finishes, the only recommended care is to keep the surface dry after each use and occasionally apply a high-quality wax such as Renaissance Wax. Apply wax sparingly and gently buff with a soft clean cloth to remove surface spots and add a protective layer to the surface. No other cleaning is necessary or recommended. Never use abrasive cloths/pads, cleaners, bleach, vinegar or solvents as these will irreversibly damage the living finish.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.