- Contract Grade
Edendale Angled Sconce, Opal Glass
- Clearance $138.97 - $349$349
With a sophisticated design combined with technical complexity, the Edendale Angled Sconce offers a modern piece that makes a statement. The handblown, spherical shade features an angled cut opening, while the glass base covers the fitter for a graceful, uniform look. Choose from a range of Edison bulb styles for a one-of-a-kind look.
This piece is part of our collaboration with glassmaker Nate Cotterman and his partner Uri Davellier. Inspired by his traditional approach to modern glassmaking and design, we created an expanded collection of his original eye-catching Piano Lamp for our Edendale design.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Handblown glass with a modern, angled design
- Articulating shade adds functionality and focused light
- Assembled to order at our Portland, Oregon factory
- Designed in collaboration with Nate Cotterman and Uri Davellier for Rejuvenation
- Brass fixture; glass shade
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- On-off rotary switch on backplate
- For indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Assembled in USA of domestic and imported parts