Four-Light Classical Revival Chandelier with Prismatic Petticoat Shades
- Clearance $1,434.99$2,049
The influence of Classical Revival design stretched across the late 1800s into the 1930s, encompassing variations like Beaux Arts, Neo-Classical, Rococo, and Greek Revival. Though Classical Revival lighting was widely found in public buildings and formal homes, these impressive fixtures fit perfectly in contemporary homes today. Often showcasing powerful architectural forms and motifs such as the acanthus leaf, Greek key, and ogee and wave patterns, these lights can have a very modern feel. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Classical Revival
- Circa 1920
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. See Dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths.
- Once youve selected your light, simply firstname.lastname@example.org proof of purchase to discuss options (note that adding length to fixtures is not always possible).
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details
- Bulbs not included.