Vintage Industrial Enameled Pendant with Swivel Canopy
Known for seamlessly combining form and function, Industrial lighting—which spans a broad era from pre-1900s through the 1960s—was created with utility and durability in mind. Today, refurbished Industrial pieces continue to do the same for modern homes, adding a unique stylistic touch as well as bright illumination. This pendant is a prime example, with an attention-grabbing pop of blue, a simple curved shade design, and a bulb cage to complete the factory look. Our vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team to ensure pieces will be a part of your home for many years to come.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1930
- Historical Style: Industrial
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space.
- See Dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths.
- Once youve selected your light, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options (note that adding length to fixtures is not always possible).
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop. Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety. Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects. Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below. See photos for condition details.
- Bulbs not included.