Pampas Holiday Dried Wreath
Bring a fresh, seasonal aroma into your home with our one-of-a-kind dried botanical wreaths. Handcrafted using eucalyptus sourced from a family-run farm in California, each wreath is expertly assembled to order with freshly cut and preserved materials.
While supplies last, Rejuvenation will donate 20% of the purchase price from each wreath to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, which is leading the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Handcrafted by expert artisans
- Features eucalyptus sourced from a family-owned farm in California
- Long-lasting, fresh herbal scent
- Dried Wreath; made from preserved pampas grass, cedar rose, bunny tails, juniper & flax on a wire frame
- For Indoor or Sheltered Outdoor Use
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Protect from weather; colors may bleed depending on moisture levels
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight and excessive heat; materials may become fragile and colors will fade at a faster rate
- It is normal for natural materials to shed
- To clean your wreath, lightly wrap in tissue paper and store flat in the box it came in
- Keep away from fire
- When the wreath is mounted on a door, attach in two places to prevent bouncing