Vintage Polished Brass Colonial Revival Chandelier with Crystal Spears
Coinciding with the rise of Colonial-inspired architecture in the late 19th century, Colonial Revival lighting was a popular style from the 1920s through the 1950s. Referencing American history and neoclassical styles, Colonial Revival lighting features traditional, symmetrical forms, graceful curves, and turned elements without overt ornamentation. Shining brass and polychrome surfaces were the most popular in this period, with silver-plated finishes adorning more elegant fixtures. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio—keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1930
- Historical Style: Colonial Revival
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space.
- See Dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths.
- Once youve selected your light, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options (note that adding length to fixtures is not always possible).
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop. Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety. Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects. Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below. See photos for condition details.