Putman Interior Doorset Tube Latch Lever Passage Keyhole, Lacquered Brass
A fresh take on a design popular in the mid-1890s to 1950, our Putman Interior Door Set adds contrast and character to doors throughout the home. Featuring a stylishly elongated backplate and sturdy brass design, this classic look suits interiors of any style. It's a classic from the days when homes featured decorative hardware on the main floor, with less ornate plain brass or porcelain knob styles on upstairs, closet, and kitchen doors.
Coordinating doorsets and finishes unify the look of a home, but a door set's ability to open smoothly, lock snugly, and keep working are details as important, if not more, than how it looks. We make them like they used to - to last - with crisply detailed forged brass backplates and porcelain, brass, and crystal doorknobs and levers.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Versatile, classic American design
- Crafted in sturdy solid brass in your choice of finish
- Solid brass knobs, plates, and trim
- ADA compliant lever handles
- Mortise latch mechanisms require a rectangular hole in the door edge; professional installation recommended
- Includes strike and trim in coordinating finish
- Standard 2-3/8in backset
- Latch sets include 3-1/2in spindle for 1-3/8in thick doors