Self Portrait Of Emile Bernard Reproduction Wall Art Print
This Reproduction piece features original artwork by Émile Bernard from 1897. Émile Bernard was a French Post-Impressionalist painter, who worked in a similar style with his colleauges, Vincent Van Gogh, Paul Gauguin, Eugene Boch, and Paul Cezanne. This piece is his self portrait, painted in syntheticism style using few colors and clearly defined forms. Our Wall Art Collection is curated and reproduced in partnership with the Rijksmuseum. Sourced from around the globe, each piece is made using advanced printing technology faithful to the original medium—offering authentic artwork to bring history into your home. With every purchase, you’re supporting the preservation and reproduction of historic works.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Detailed Reproduction of artwork by Émile Bernard
- As a Public Domain work of art, the purchase of this piece supports the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam
- Gallery mount canvas with tack finishing
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Wipe clean with lightly dampened cloth as needed