Tall Perforated Aluminum Mid-Century Pendant
- Clearance $399.97$999
Mid-Century Modern lighting is sleek and elegant, inspired by streamlined Scandinavian silhouettes. Innovative technology in the 1950s and 1960s allowed designers to transform both manmade and natural materials in new and exciting ways.
Fueled by these new technologies in the post-war era, experimental forms and futuristic patterns gave Mid-Century style a distinct aesthetic. The ideals of the movement are still relevant today, making these lights as popular as ever.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
firstname.lastname@example.org proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 61-1/4"
- Shortest Possible Length: 30"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new socket. New canopy. Refinished in Pale Gold with OL Lacquer.
- Bulbs not included