Ton 811 Caned Counter Stool
Icons of classic furniture design, the Ton 811 Caned Counter Stool is crafted from supple and sturdy beech. Founded by inventor, cabinetmaker, and furniture designer Michael Thonet, the Ton company has been crafting furniture using the same steam bending techniques they created and perfected in the 1850s. Simple and elegant, each innovative piece showcases the legacy of time-honored artistry.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification certified wood
- Features nylon floor glides to protect your floors
- Solid beech wood; caned backrest; caned or plywood seat; water-based stain and varnish or lacquer
- Made in the Czech Republic
- Wipe with a dry, soft cloth.