Ton 811 Caned Side Chair
Crafted from sturdy, supple beech wood, the Ton 811 Caned Side Chair is an icon of classic design perfect for any dining area. Founded by inventor, cabinetmaker, and furniture designer Michael Thonet, the Ton Company has been crafting furniture using the same steam bending techniques they created and perfected in the 1850s. Simple and elegant, each innovative piece showcases the legacy of time-honored artistry. Available with a cane or solid wood seat.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Iconic furniture design by the Ton Company
- Crafted with a sturdy beech wood frame
- Solid beech wood; caned or plywood seat; water-based stain and varnish or lacquer
- Features nylon floor glides to protect your floors
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.