Item 1 of 5
Traditional Lantern Pendant with Frosted Panels
- Limited Time Offer $318.97$499
From the 1930s through the 1950s, the high-end Avant Garde styles took a backseat to more accessible, everyday designs, which we now consider Traditional lighting. Bead-chain and center-post fixtures with floral or thematic patterns were some of the most common forms of the day, ubiquitous in less formal parts of the home. Soft pink, yellow, peach, and pale blue tones are common, especially for pressed and patterned glass shades.
The Traditional lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Traditional
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 37"
- Shortest Possible Length: 15"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new socket. New chain and glass. Refinished in OB. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included