Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Polished Brass 2-Light Fixture w/ Sheffield Elements Item # R7893
Common in Four Squares, Bungalows and Mission-style homes of the early 20th century, Arts & Crafts lighting could be bread-and-butter or very elevated, depending on context. Typically, Arts & Crafts designs were simpler, with square steel or brass tubing and spool-shaped bodies. A way to turn up the style would be to add rustic, nature-inspired touches, some stained, leaded or opalescent art glass, or feature heavy hand-forged wrought-iron or brass construction. There is always a strong current of symmetry and balance in the designs of the Arts & Crafts movement, taking nostalgic inspiration from idyllic agrarian villages and hand-crafted traditions, in reaction to the rapid and dehumanizing industrialization of the late Victorian era.
- Historical Style: Arts & Crafts
- Brightly polished pendant w/ square spreader. Ornamented with a Sheffield-style pan, which is mimicked in the ornate canopy.
- Paired with a set of frosted opal shades.
- The pull chains still work.
- Condition Notes: Very nice condition in the original finish – see all photos for details.
- Bulbs not included.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Polished Brass 2-Light Fixture w/ Sheffield Elements