Adair Hand-Knotted Rug Swatch
A warm color palette provides a subtle update on tradition for this classic hand-knotted rug. It features overtwisted wool construction, resulting in a softer rug with more texture and a comfortable, cushioned feel underfoot. Each one is made with high-quality wool sourced from Sardinia, a small island in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Italy.
Details You'll Appreciate
- The yarn used to weave this rug creates a multi-hued design
- A high luster wash leaves this rug with a subtle sheen that will add nuances to yarn color depending on your angle
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotted technique
- 100% Sardinian wool fibers
- Density: 15 knots per square inch
- Pile Height: 7/8" - perfect for plush underfoot feel
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of this rug, color may vary slightly from what is photographed
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Made in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.