Item 1 of 16
Allison Indoor/Outdoor Flatweave Rug
- $79 - $849
Made with 100% recycled-polyester yarn, this neutral patterned rug makes a beautiful addition to any space. Whether placed inside in your entryway or out on the patio, the reversible and easy-to-clean design make the Allison rug a truly versatile pick.
Crafted with recycled plastics (PET), the Allison rug offers a green alternative for textiles by using less energy for production and reducing global waste. This non-allergenic material is easy to clean and has a soft, luxurious feel equal to any natural fiber. PET is also highly resistant to stains and moisture, making it an ideal option for indoor and outdoor rugs.
Details You'll Appreciate
- This rug features a space-dyed technique for a heathered effect
- Crafted 100% by hand using a flatweave technique
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use - fade resistant, water resistant, fully reversible, and easy to clean
- Handmade in India at a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means they are produced according to rigorous standards that protect farmers, workers, and the environment
- Crafted from 100% recycled polyester, which is made from recycled plastic water bottles
- 100% recycled polyester (PET)
- Thickness: Approx. 3/8"
- Fringe Length: Approx, 3-1/2" (fringe length is not included in overall dimensions)
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of this rug, color may vary slightly from what is photographed
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Made in India
- P.E.T. rugs are intended for indoor/outdoor use and are shed-resistant. We recommend vacuuming regularly and/or shaking to remove dust. For the best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- P.E.T. rugs may be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap. Allow your rug to dry completely after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain. To avoid mold/mildew growth do not leave your rug in standing water for extended periods of time.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. For outdoor use, we recommend placing your rug under a covered area to prevent fading, and rotating or flipping it occasionally to equalize wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Please note that harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug.