Articulating Desk Lamp with Bell Shade
Industrial design is often recognized for its utilitarian forms and durable functionality. Characterized by the use of articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, and long-lasting finishes, the distinct style of Industrial lighting perfectly blends with the aesthetics of modern and historic homes alike. From utilitarian task lamps to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, our collection spans a broad era ranging from before the turn of the century through the Mid-Century period. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Industrial
- Circa 1920
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details
- Bulbs not included.