Item 1 of 4
Arts & Crafts Four-Light Chandelier
Common in Four Square, Bungalow, and Mission-style homes of the early 20th century, Arts & Crafts lighting is characterized by a strong sense of balance and symmetry. For more elaborate pieces, nature-inspired embellishments, stained or opalescent art glass, or wrought-iron details added character.
The Arts & Crafts lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You’ll Appreciate
- Circa 1920
- Historical Style: Arts & Crafts
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Current (Maximum) Length: 28"
- Shortest Possible Length: 23"
- Once you've selected your light, simply email us with proof of purchase within 24 hours to discuss options: email@example.com
- Surcharges may be added.
- Rewired with original turnkey sockets
- Original finish in good condition, showing attractive patina and modest wear commensurate with age
- Glass shades in very good condition, showing only minor chipping along fitter edges
- See photos for details
- Bulbs not included