Arts & Crafts Slag Glass Chandelier
Commonly found in Foursquares, Bungalows, and Mission-style homes of the early 20th century, Arts & Crafts design is characterized by a strong sense of balance and symmetry. The Arts & Crafts style began around 1900 and remained prominent through the 1920s. The lighting typically features simple designs with square tubing, while more elaborate styles showcase nature-inspired embellishments, stained or opalescent art glass, or wrought-iron details. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Arts & Crafts
- Circa 1910
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. See Dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths.
- Once youve selected your light, simply email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options (note that adding length to fixtures is not always possible).
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details
- Bulbs not included.