Canfield Pressure Balanced Tub Filler
Our Canfield collection updates the traditional hexagon form and echoes classic tile found in baths throughout the 20th century.
Designed in collaboration with Watermark, a plumbing mainstay of Brooklyn, NY for over 30 years, our Canfield collection of timeless solid-brass fixtures are manufactured, assembled, and finished in Watermark's Brooklyn factory.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Solid, lead-free brass construction
- Rejuvenation exclusive
- Classic lever handle design
- Designed for widespread (8in-16" center) sinks
- Solid-brass valves and trim
- Faucet flow rate of 1.5 GPM
- Complies with Safe Drinking Water Act
- Built to order and ships directly from Watermark, arriving in 6-8 weeks
- Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.