Item 1 of 7
Cast Plaster Egyptian Revival Bowl Chandelier
- Limited Time Offer $1,399.29$2,499
More formal and monumental in its design, Classical Revival lighting implements common architectural forms and motifs, including the acanthus leaf, Greek key, and ogee and wave patterns.
Projecting power and permanence, the appeal of Classical Revival design stretched across the late 1800s well into the 1930s, and encompasses variations like Beaux Arts, Neoclassical, Rococo, and Greek Revival. While Classical Revival lighting was found widely in public buildings and formal homes, these impressive fixtures make great focal points for today's homes of any style. The Classical Revival lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Classical Revival
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 58"
- Shortest Possible Length: 36"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new socket. Some wear to original painted surfaces. Wear to mirror reflector. Small chips and scratches. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included