Cleary Indoor/Outdoor Flatweave Rug
- Limited Time Offer $71.10 - $849$79 - $849
Handwoven from 100% recycled materials using a traditional flatweave technique, Cleary brings a vibrant and colorful element to your kitchen, patio, entryway, or mudroom. Crafted with recycled polyester (P.E.T.), Cleary offers a green alternative for textiles by using less energy for production and reducing global waste. This non-allergenic material is easy to clean and feels just as soft and luxurious underfoot as any natural fibers. P.E.T. is also highly resistant to stains and moisture, making it an ideal option for indoor and outdoor use..
Details You'll Appreciate
- Handwoven using a flatweave technique
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use—fade resistant, water resistant, fully reversible, and easy to clean
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labor practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities
- Made with 100% recycled polyester (P.E.T.) from recycled plastic water bottles
- This rug contains 100% GRS certified recycled polyester certified by Bureau Veritas TE-BVUS0027. The GRS verifies recycled material and tracks it from the source to the final product. Learn more about our sustainability commitments, partners and certifications here.
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Fringe Length: Approx. 3-1/2" (fringe length is not included in overall dimensions)
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Shed resistant
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Handcrafted in India
- P.E.T. rugs are intended for indoor/outdoor use and are shed-resistant. We recommend vacuuming regularly and/or shaking to remove dust. For the best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- P.E.T. rugs may be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap. Allow your rug to dry completely after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain. To avoid mold/mildew growth do not leave your rug in standing water for extended periods of time.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. For outdoor use, we recommend placing your rug under a covered area to prevent fading, and rotating or flipping it occasionally to equalize wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Please note that harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug.