Colossal 24-Light Mid-Century Chandelier
- Clearance $2,999.97$4,999
Some Mid-Century Modern lighting is sleek and elegant, inspired by streamlined Scandinavian silhouettes. Some is bold and complex, reflecting a post-war aesthetic that referenced Atomic Age technological progress and an interest in rendering materials in new and exciting ways. In each case, experimental forms and a movement away from the ornamentation and sentimentality of the past drove the style's distinct aesthetic. The ideals of the movement remain relevant today, making Mid-Century lighting as popular as ever.
Our collection of Mid-Century Modern lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 118"
- Shortest Possible Length: 63"
- Condition Notes: Refinished and rewired with new sockets. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included
- Bulb recommendations: Candelabra Base (Qty 8) and Standard Base (Qty 16)