Coos Bay Single Hole Bathroom Faucet
For a modern, polished finish to your bathroom, look no further than the Coos Bay Single Hole Faucet. We partnered with a Brooklyn, N.Y.-based company called Watermark, where they have finished all their own parts for more than 50 years. Enjoy an effortlessly functional design and timeless visual appeal with the Coos Bay Faucet.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Solid, lead-free brass construction
- Rejuvenation exclusive design
- Includes pop-up drain in coordinating finish for sinks with overflow
- Designed for single-hole sinks
- Faucet flow rate of 1.2 GPM
- Quarter turn ceramic cartridges with lifetime guarantee
- Ships directly from vendor
- Made exclusively for Rejuvenation in Brooklyn, New York
- Assembled in USA of domestic and imported parts
Do not use cleaners that contain abrasives, harsh chemicals, alcohol, or other organic solvents. Avoid using any cleansers or pads/sponges that are unsafe for polished metallic surfaces. Most green, fibrous pads/sponges contain microscopic mineral particles that can scratch a faucet's finish. Cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time; therefore, Watermark does not recommend any specific cleaner. Immediately after cleaning your faucet, wash off remaining cleaner with water. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains can be removed with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water, followed by rinsing with water. To preserve the luster of your faucet, occasionally apply a high-quality non-abrasive wax, such as Flitz Faucet Wax +.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.