Cranberry Eucalyptus Dried Wreath
Enjoy the fresh scent of eucalyptus throughout your home all season long. Made to order and assembled by hand, our Cranberry Eucalyptus Wreath adds pops of color with sprigs of red eucalyptus—the perfect addition to your mantel, front door, or entryway.
While supplies last, Rejuvenation will donate 20% of the purchase price from each wreath to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, which is leading the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Handcrafted by expert artisans
- Features eucalyptus sourced from a family-owned farm in California
- Long-lasting, fresh herbal scent
- Dried Wreath; made from preserved baby eucalyptus & silver dollar eucalyptus on a wire frame
- For Indoor or Sheltered Outdoor Use
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Protect from weather; colors may bleed depending on moisture levels
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight and excessive heat; materials may become fragile and colors will fade at a faster rate
- It is normal for natural materials to shed
- To clean your wreath, lightly wrap in tissue paper and store flat in the box it came in
- Keep away from fire
- When the wreath is mounted on a door, attach in two places to prevent bouncing