Descanso Tall Spout Cross Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
- $954 - $1,550
A fresh take on industrial style, our Descanso Tall Spout Cross Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet features hex nut-inspired connections and hashmark knurling. Crafted from solid brass with a flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute, this widespread faucet fits sinks with 8in to 16in center hole spacing. Available in several finish options with a touch pop-down drain included.
For our handcrafted plumbing selection, we partner with companies a lot like our own. Based in Huntington Beach, California Faucets has designed, assembled, and finished all its own parts since 1988. We worked closely with them on this collection to bring you the finest fittings available.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Industrial-inspired design made from solid, lead-free brass
- Taller spout design
- Designed to fit sinks with 8in to 16in widespread sink drillings
- Includes soft-touch pop down drain in coordinating finish for sinks with overflow
- Quarter turn ceramic cartridges with lifetime guarantee
- Faucet flow rate of 1.2 GPM
- Ships directly from vendor
- Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Matte Black, Satin Brass: Simply wipe dry after each use with a soft dry cloth to prevent water-spotting and mineral build-up. We recommend cleaning regularly with a polish such as Faucet Brite, which contains both gentle cleansers and a fine wax coating. Alternatively, clean with mild soap and water, then apply a quality car wax or floor paste wax. We recommend avoiding all products designed to remove tarnish or rust and contain hydrochloric (bleach), hydrofluoric, or phosphoric acid or caustic agents.
- Burnished Brass Uncoated: Because Living Finishes are by nature more delicate than other finishes, the only recommended care is to keep the surface dry after each use and occasionally apply a high-quality wax such as Renaissance Wax. Apply wax sparingly and gently buff with a soft clean cloth to remove surface spots and add a protective layer to the surface. No other cleaning is necessary or recommended. Never use abrasive cloths/pads, cleaners, bleach, vinegar or solvents as these will irreversibly damage the living finish.
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.