Dewey Indoor/Outdoor Flatweave Rug
- $179 - $849
With a distinctive black and white geometric pattern inspired by Bauhaus designs, Dewey is handwoven from 100% recycled materials using a traditional flatweave technique—adding a modern twist to any space.
Crafted with recycled polyester (P.E.T.), Dewey offers a green alternative for textiles by using less energy for production and reducing global waste. This non-allergenic material is easy to clean and feels just as soft and luxurious underfoot as any natural fibers. P.E.T. is also highly resistant to stains and moisture, making it an ideal option for indoor and outdoor use.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Handwoven using a flatweave technique
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use—water resistant, fully reversible, and easy to clean
- Made with 100% recycled polyester (P.E.T.) from recycled plastic water bottles
- This rug contains 100% GRS certified recycled polyester certified by Bureau Veritas TE-BVUS0027. The GRS verifies recycled material and tracks it from the source to the final product. Learn more about our sustainability commitments, partners and certifications here.
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Shed resistant
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Handcrafted in India