Dwyer Hand Knotted Rug Swatch
With soothing neutral tones and an inviting traditional medallion design, Dwyer is the perfect accent piece for your living room, bedroom, or dining room. Each rug is handcrafted from high-quality wool sourced from Sardinia, a small island off the coast of Italy, and designed to last.
Details You'll Appreciate
- A high luster wash leaves this rug with a subtle sheen that will add nuances to yarn color depending on your angle
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotted technique
- 100% Sardinian wool
- Density: 20 knots per square inch
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of this rug, color may vary slightly from what is photographed
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Designed for indoor use only
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.