Item 1 of 1
Fenton Triple GFCI Switchplate
A Rejuvenation exclusive design, our forged brass (never stamped) Fenton coverplates sit at a 90-degree angle from the wall. Special flush-to-plate screws add to the smooth clean look, and require an Allen wrench (not included).
Details You'll Appreciate
- Exclusive design made with quality forged brass
- Features crisp 90° angles instead of the traditional bevel
- Streamlined flush-to-plate screws
- Heavy forged brass
- Fits both Ground Fault Circuit Interruptor (GFCI) outlets, and modern rocker or slide switches
- Unique hex screw lays flush to plate
- This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.