Georgia Hand-Knotted Rug
- $50 - $3,299
Inspired by traditional Karabagh rugs, Georgia is a sophisticated addition to any bedroom, hallway, or living room. Each rug is handcrafted with high-quality wool from Sardinia, a small island off the coast of Italy, and features a large medallion design with ornate floral motifs in a beautiful, deep color palette.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Traditional medallion pattern in an inviting color palette
- A high luster wash leaves this rug with a subtle sheen that will add nuances to yarn color depending on your angle
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotting technique
- 100% wool
- Density: 20 knots per square inch
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of this rug, color may vary slightly from what is photographed
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.