Green Enameled Industrial Pendant
Industrial design is often recognized for its utilitarian forms and durable functionality. Characterized by the use of articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, and long-lasting finishes, the distinct style of Industrial lighting perfectly blends with the aesthetics of modern and historic homes alike. From utilitarian task lamps to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, our collection spans a broad era-ranging from before the turn of the century through the Mid-Century period. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio-keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1930
- Historical Style: Industrial
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Once you've selected your light, simply email email@example.com with proof of purchase to discuss options
- Surcharges may be added
- Current Length: 43"
- Shortest Possible Length: 20"
- New swivel canopy fixture paired with vintage enameled shade
- Shade in very good condition, free of significant chipping or scratching
- Minor paint spatter near fitter
- See photos for details
- Bulbs not included