Gwen Hand-Knotted Rug
- $50 - $2,699
Inspired by the detailed and layered designs of traditional Kashan rugs, Gwen features an intricate hand-knotted pattern in a stunning colorway of black and gold—creating a luxurious statement piece for your bedroom, dining room, or living room. Each rug is crafted by skilled artisans using a hand-knotting technique, resulting in a timeless piece that's made to last.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Kashan-inspired design with an intricate pattern and detailed border
- The yarn used to weave this rug creates a multi-hued design
- A high luster wash leaves this rug with a subtle sheen that will add nuances to yarn color depending on the angle
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotted technique
- 100% Sardinian wool fibers
- Density: 20 knots per inch
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Fringe Length: Approx. 1" (fringe length is not included in overall dimensions)
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.