Item 1 of 4
Harney Hand-Knotted Rug
- Limited Time Offer $1,599$1,999
A subtle floral design pairs with rich colors for the Harney Hand-Knotted Rug. Each rug is crafted from high-quality New Zealand wool and made by skilled artisans using a hand-knotting technique, resulting in a timeless piece that's made to last.
Details You'll Appreciate
- A high luster wash leaves this rug with a subtle sheen that will add nuances to yarn color depending on your angle
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotted technique
- 100% New Zealand wool
- Density of 48 knots per inch
- Pile height of approximately 3/8"
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of this rug, color may vary slightly from what is photographed
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Made in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.