John Boos Butcher Block Island
- $1,669 - $2,959
Featuring a butcher block top in maple or walnut, solid maple legs, and locking caster wheels, our John Boos Butcher Block Island expands your kitchen with a moveable, professional-grade work surface. Crafted in the USA by John Boos & Co., makers of fine furniture and equipment for the kitchen since 1887.
Details You'll Appreciate
- 10" thick Northern hard rock maple or American black walnut end grain top
- Butcher block top finished with Boos Block Cream with Beeswax
- Commercial grade 3" locking casters
- Solid maple or walnut butcher block top; solid maple legs
- Natural variation in the solid wood may occur
- Ships directly from vendor
- Crafted in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Keep your butcher block sanitized by wiping the surface after use with a clean towel, wet with hot water and soap, and dry with a clean towel or let air dry. Do not soak or submerge the board in water, for this will disrupt the moisture content and cause splitting.
- When the butcher block becomes dry and lighter in color, or every 3-4 weeks, re-oil your block with mineral oil, John Boos Mystery Oil or Boos Block Cream to maintain and prolong the life of your butcher block. Do not use any type of cooking oil on your butcher block.