John Boos Cucina Elegante Cart
Featuring a stainless steel frame, locking caster wheels, and butcher block top in maple or walnut, our John Boos Cucina Elegante Cart adds storage and organization, while expanding your kitchen with a moveable, professional-grade work surface. Crafted in the USA by John Boos & Co., makers of fine furniture and equipment for the kitchen since 1887.
Details You'll Appreciate
- 1-1/2" thick maple or walnut butcher block cutting board top (edge grain)
- Wood top finished with John Boos & Co. Varnique finish
- Commercial grade 3" locking casters
- Two food service grade stainless steel shelves
- Towel bar keeps dishcloths within reach
- Dovetailed drawer with stainless steel front
- Solid maple or walnut butcher block top; stainless steel frame, shelves, drawer front and towel bar
- Natural variation in the solid wood may occur
- Ships directly from vendor
- Crafted in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Keep your butcher block sanitized by wiping the surface after use with a clean towel, wet with hot water and soap, and dry with a clean towel or let air dry. Do not soak or submerge the board in water, for this will disrupt the moisture content and cause splitting.
- When the butcher block becomes dry and lighter in color, or every 3-4 weeks, re-oil your block with mineral oil, John Boos Mystery Oil or Boos Block Cream to maintain and prolong the life of your butcher block. Do not use any type of cooking oil on your butcher block.
- To clean the stainless steel components, use a soft cloth and alkaline, alkaline chlorinated, or non-chloride containing cleaners. Wipe parallel to the visible polish lines. Do not use abrasive cleaners containing chlorides or quaternary salts.