John Boos Deluxe Culi Cart
A compact cart with plenty of functional details, the John Boos Deluxe Culi Cart is a great way to instantly expand any kitchen work surface. Designed with a 12-inch drop leaf, knife holder, utensil drawer, locking casters, and electrical outlet strip, the Deluxe Culi Cart features a Northern hard maple edge grain top for long-lasting use. Crafted in the USA by John Boos & Co., makers of fine furniture and equipment for the kitchen since 1887.
Details You'll Appreciate
- 1-1/2" thick Northern hard maple edge grain top
- Top finished with Boos Block Cream with Beeswax
- Features: 12" drop leaf, 2 towel peg legs, slatted lower shelf, 2-1/2" locking casters, knife holder with blade shield, 15" utensil drawer and electrical outlet strip
- Solid maple
- Natural variation in the solid wood may occur
- Ships directly from vendor
- Crafted in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Keep your butcher block sanitized by wiping the surface after use with a clean towel, wet with hot water and soap, and dry with a clean towel or let air dry.
- Do not soak or submerge the board in water, for this will disrupt the moisture content and cause splitting.
- When the butcher block becomes dry and lighter in color, or every 3-4 weeks, re-oil your block with mineral oil, John Boos Mystery Oil or Boos Block Cream to maintain and prolong the life of your butcher block.
- Do not use any type of cooking oil on your butcher block.