Landscape with Tree Framed Reproduction Wall Art Print
This Reproduction piece features original artwork by Léon-Victor Dupré from 1869. Léon-Victor Dupré was a French painter who came from a family of artists. He studied under his brother, an esteemed artist and one of the founding members of the Barbizon School of Landscape Painters, Jules Dupré. Our Wall Art Collection is curated and reproduced in partnership with the Rijksmuseum. Sourced from around the globe, each piece is made using advanced printing technology faithful to the original medium—offering authentic artwork to bring history into your home. With every purchase, you’re supporting the preservation and reproduction of historic works.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Detailed Reproduction of artwork by Léon-Victor Dupré
- As a Public Domain work of art, the purchase of this piece supports the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam
- Natural colored wood float frame
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Wipe clean with lightly dampened cloth as needed