Item 1 of 15
Langdon Hand-Knotted Rug
- $549 - $3,999
With a vintage-inspired wash and timeless design, Langdon Hand-Knotted Rug adds an enduring sense of style to any space. The beautiful floral pattern features a rich, warm rust-toned palette accented by cool hues of blue and cream. Each rug is crafted by skilled artisans using a hand-knotting technique, resulting in a timeless piece that's made to last.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Traditional design featuring woven striation to add depth
- The yarn used to weave this rug creates a vintage-inspired, multi-hued design, with a high luster wash that adds a subtle sheen to enhance nuances to yarn color from different angles
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotted technique
- 100% wool
- Density: 48 knots per square inch
- Pile Height: 1/2"-medium pile for plush underfoot feel
- Fringe Length: Approx 2" (fringe length is not included in overall dimensions)
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.