Large Industrial Copper Explosion Proof Pendant Circa 1950S
Because our collection of Industrial lighting spans a broad era - ranging from before the turn of the century through the 1960s - the moniker refers more to function than to a specific time period.
With utility and durability primary concerns, articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, and durable finishes characterize Industrial-style lighting. From handy bare bones task lamps to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, Industrial lighting brings together form and function.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1950
- Historical Style: Industrial
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. See Dimensions below for current and shortest possible lengths.
- Once you've selected your light, simply email email@example.com with proof of purchase to discuss options (note that adding length to fixtures is not always possible).
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details