Marin Hand-Knotted Rug
Our Marin Hand-Knotted Rug features a blue botanical pattern and a vintage-inspired striated pattern and a durable wool construction that make it the perfect finishing touch for any living room, dining, or bedroom. Each rug is crafted by skilled artisans using a hand-knotting technique, resulting in a timeless piece that's made to last for years to come.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Botanical pattern in blue and cream
- The yarn used to weave this rug creates a vintage-inspired, striated multi-hued design, with a high luster wash that adds a subtle sheen to enhance nuances to yarn color from different angles.
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotted technique
- 100% wool
- Density: 22 knots per square inch
- Pile Height: 1/2" - sheered to low profile for refined aesthetic
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.